When a shipment arrives at a store, you can directly manage and receive the products in Sitoo POS. Each shipment can have any number of packages that can be individually counted.
You can also manage shipments in Backoffice.
Receive a shipment - step by step
This article goes through step by step how to do when a shipment arrives at a store and how to register the packages.
- Open Sitoo POS on your iPad.
- Log in with your PIN. You need to have the role Store manager, Staff or Admin to be able to perform a delivery in.
- Press Menu > Inventory > Inbound Shipments
- Start by selecting or searching for the item in the list of items that are on the way to the store. In order for it to be included in the list, there must be a shipment in the system, which is active and with the store as the destination. If there is no shipment, Manual In can be used to register the products.
- After selecting the shipment, you start by validating that the correct warehouse is chosen to receive the products.
- Now is the time to count the number of products per package. Press a package to enter the quantity received for each product.
- If the quantity is correct, you can press the receipt box for the product row. Otherwise, enter the quantity you counted. Note that if you specify a different value, the entire shipment is marked as partially received. Sometimes products can be placed in other packages, so double-check the numbers.
- Return to the package list by pressing Back at the top left and count the next package.
- You can also accept an entire package by swiping to the left of a package in the list
- When all packages have been counted, press Next at the top right. All packages should be marked in green.
- If there are reason codes configured for inbound shipments then a reason code must be selected. An optional comment can also be added.
- Press Finish. Now, a stock transaction has been created and the quantities updated. In addition, the item has been marked as received. If all the quantities matched what was sent, the shipment is also set to archived and disappears from the list.