It is easy to move products between warehouses with Sitoo POS. A store can have different types of warehouses, for example to distinguish the back warehouse from the sales front area, to handle demo products or to separate products that are refunded and should be returned to the supplier.
Note! This function only works if more than one warehouse is connected to the store. Connections are made in Back Office under Settings / Warehouses.
Move between warehouses - step by step
Here we go through step by step how to move products between different warehouses in a store.
- Open Sitoo POS on your iPad.
- Log in with your PIN.
- Press Menu > Inventory > Move.
- First, select the direction of the move. To change tap on the warehouse then select a new warehouse from the list.
- Then add products to be moved. There are three options.
Barcode Reader - If you have a connected barcode reader, it can be used directly.
Device Camera - Press the camera icon in the toolbar at the bottom to activate camera mode. To scan a code hold the camera so that the bar code enters its field of view and is highlighted. Press the window to add the product.
Search - You can also search for the product. Press the search button on the toolbar to open the search mode.
- When an item is in the list, the quantity can be changed by pressing the row. It is also possible to print a pick list.
- To complete the move, press Next to the top right.
- If reason codes are configured then a reason code must be selected. An optional comment can also be added.
- Verify the total number of products and press Press Finish. A stock transaction is created and the quantities are updated.