- Factory restore: Start by resetting the scanner. Scan the code below and wait 30 seconds:
- Then configure the scanner with the correct basic settings. Scan the code below and wait 30 seconds:
- Now scan the code below to reach the programming mode:
- Scan the code below:
- Finally scan the code below to exit the programming mode:
Connect Datalogic to Sitoo POS
If necessary, reconnect your Datalogic barcode reader to Sitoo POS by following the steps below.
- Log in to the app Sitoo POS.
- Tap Menu and then Settings. Under Hardware Devices you'll see a list of all currently connected devices.
- Tap the plus sign in the upper right corner and choose Datalogic. Then tap the search icon in the upper right corner. This process might take a little while.
- Tap on the device in the list to connect it to your cash register. If you have more than one scanner currently connected on your network, all of them will be visible here. To ascertain which scanner you are currently connecting, check the serial number on the scanner. It is located below the scanner head. For example S/N: G17N23096. The serial number will also be visible on the search result. Compare the serial number on your scanner with the one in the list to ensure you connect the right one.
- Finally, after selecting your barcode reader, press Done in the left hand corner and you'll be ready to scan items with your barcode reader!