To be able to use Swish in Sitoo POS you must first create an account with Swish. Contact Swish to create an account, then Swish will send you the necessary information that you will need to add to Sitoo Backoffice.
Steps to get started
- Make sure you have a valid Swish account.
- Contact Sitoo and enable the Swish add-on.
- Go to Sitoo Backoffice> Settings > Swish.
- Enter your unique Swish number that you receive from Swish in conjunction with the activation of your account.
- Go to Settings > POS Payment Options.
- Click the add-on icon to add a payment method
- Enter "Swish" in the empty text field.
- Choose the payment method Swish in the drop-down.
- Click Save.
Manage Swish in store
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Press Total to access the payment step.
- Choose Swish as payment option.
- Enter the customers mobile number in the dialogue box.
- Let the customer access their Swish app on their mobile device.
- The customer will complete the payment steps in the Swish app.
- When completed the transaction will be completed in Sitoo POS and a receipt will be printed.
Manage returns with Swish
- Either scan the customer's receipt with your barcode reader or look up the customer's purchase via the Fetch > Order/Receipt function.
- The shopping cart is filled with the customer's purchase.
- Remove any products that the customer do not wish to return.
- When you are done, tap Refund.
- Select Swish.
- The number is linked to the customer's receipt, so when you scan the receipt and then choose Repurchase and Swish, a refund automatically goes to the customer's number.