Datalogic is a robust and durable scanner with an ergonomic grip. The barcode reader is also compatible with 2D barcodes, such as QR-codes. Datalogic is available both as wireless and wired.
Installing Datalogic hardware
Follow the steps below to install the hardware for your Datalogic scanner.
- Unpack the USB Server (the small rectangular device) that is delivered with your barcode reader. This device connects the barcode reader with the system.
- Connect the USB Server to power with the provided adapter.
- Connect the USB Server to the same network as your other devices (receipt printer and card terminal) are connected to. Insert a network cable to the port with a yellow and green light as shown in the image above. Then insert the other end of the cable to your router. If you are using a router from Sitoo, the cable can be inserted into one of the yellow ports on the router.
- Connect the barcode reader to one of the USB-ports on the USB Server.
EU Configuration of Datalogic
To configure your Datalogic QD2430 or GD4400, please scan the code below and let the scanner rest for 30 seconds while applying the configuration:
If something has gone wrong or if you're unsure of the changes you've made, you can always restore the scanner to factory settings. Scan the code below and wait for about 30 seconds:
Connect Datalogic to Sitoo POS
Follow the steps below to connect your Datalogic barcode reader to Sitoo POS.
- Log in to the app Sitoo POS.
- Tap Menu and then Settings. Under Hardware Devices you'll see a list of all currently connected devices.
- Tap the plus sign in the upper right corner and choose Datalogic. Then tap the search icon in the upper right corner. This process might take a little while.
- Tap on the device in the list to connect it to your cash register. If you have more than one scanner currently connected on your network, all of them will be visible here. To ascertain which scanner you are currently connecting, check the serial number on the scanner. It is located below the scanner head. For example S/N: G17N23096. The serial number will also be visible on the search result. Compare the serial number on your scanner with the one in the list to ensure you connect the right one.
- Finally, after selecting your barcode reader, press Done in the left hand corner and you'll be ready to scan items with your barcode reader!
Additional configuration codes
The default configuration makes scanning codes that start with a 0 read the 0 from the code, which in some cases is not the desired behaviour.
Turning off the inclusion of a leading zero:
Enter Exit Code
Turning on the inclusion of a leading zero:
Enter Exit Code