Yes. If the register, for some reason, does not function you are able to charge the customer with a cash invoice. The invoice should contain information regarding the customer, such as Name, adress and phone number. Cash invoices also need a serial number. Since the customer is identified cash invoice does not interfer on the regulations set by Skatteverket and can be done in paper form.
Articles in this section
- How do I perform a close batch on the card terminal?
- Why is the journal queue
- Can I create generic product for an entire productgroup?
- Why does the card terminal say "Terminal Closed/Terminal Stängd"?
- Refunds in Sitoo POS
- Printing X-reports
- What do I do if I forget the PIN code to my iPad?
- Why can't I search for products containing Å, Ä, Ö?
- How do I produce a copy of a receipt?
- Can I use a cash invoice?