Yes. If the register, for some reason, does not function you are able to charge the customer with a cash invoice. The invoice should contain information regarding the customer, such as Name, adress and phone number. Cash invoices also need a serial number. Since the customer is identified cash invoice does not interfer on the regulations set by Skatteverket and can be done in paper form.
Articles in this section
- How do I perform a close batch on the card terminal?
- Error message "the cart contains ongoing payments"
- Amount has been deducted but no receipt?
- Amounts have been reserved twice?
- Amounts have been deducted twice?
- Why is the journal queue higher then 0?
- Can I create generic product for an entire productgroup?
- Why does the card terminal say "Terminal Closed/Terminal Stängd"?
- Refunds in Sitoo POS
- Printing X-reports