To be able to use Klarna Checkout in Sitoo POS you must first create an account with Klarna. Contact Klarna to create an account, then Klarna will send you the necessary information that you will need to add to Sitoo Backoffice.
Steps to get started
- Make sure you have a valid Klarna account.
- Contact Sitoo and enable the Klarna add-on in store.
- Go to Sitoo Backoffice> Settings > Klarna.
- Enter your unique E-store ID and Secret Key that you receive from Klarna in conjunction with the activation of your account.
- Go to Settings > POS Payment Options.
- Click the add-on icon to add a payment method
- Enter "Klarna" in the empty text field.
- Choose the payment method Klarna in the drop-down.
- Click Save.
Manage Klarna in store
- Add the products to the shopping cart.
- Press Total to access the payment step.
- Choose Klarna as payment option.
- Enter the customers mobile number in the dialogue box.
- A few seconds later a text message will be sent to the customers cellphone.
- Ask the customer to open the text message and press the link.
- The customer will select a Klarna payment option by it's own choosing and then press complete.
- The customer will receive a confirmation directly on his or hers cellphone.
- When completed, Sitoo POS will receive a signal which will activate the receipt printer, printing the customer receipt.