You can perform a delivery in through Sitoo Backoffice, by importing an Excel sheet or with the delivery in-function in Sitoo POS. A delivery in is performed when you want to increase your stock with new products or existing products.
Manual delivery in - Step by step
This article will cover how to perform a delivery in through your Sitoo POS app.
Ensure that the product already exists in your Backoffice. Otherwise, create the product before doing a delivery in.
- Open Sitoo POS on your iPad.
- Log in with your PIN.
- Press Menu > Inventory > Manual In
- Start by choosing which warehouse you want to make the delivery to. To change tap on the warehouse then select a new warehouse from the list.
- Then add products. There are three options.
Barcode Reader - If you have a connected barcode reader, it can be used directly.
Device Camera - Press the camera icon in the toolbar at the bottom to activate camera mode. To scan a code hold the camera so that the bar code enters its field of view and is highlighted. Press the window to add the product.
Search - You can also search for the product. Press the search button on the toolbar to open the search mode.
- When an item is in the list, the quantity can be changed by pressing the row. It is also possible to print a pick list.
- To complete the Delivery In, press Next to the top right.
- If reason codes are configured then a reason code must be selected. An optional comment can also be added.
- Press Finish. A stock transaction is created and the quantities are updated.