You can perform a delivery in through Sitoo Backoffice, by importing an Excel sheet or with the delivery in-function in Sitoo POS. A delivery in is performed when you want to increase your stock with new products or existing products.
Delivery in - Step by step
This article will cover how to perform a delivery in through your Sitoo POS app.
Ensure that the product already exists in your Backoffice. Otherwise, create the product before doing a delivery in.
- Open Sitoo POS on your iPad.
- Log in with your PIN. You need to have the role Store manager, Staff or Admin to be able to perform a delivery in.
- Tap Menu > Delivery in > OK.
- Register products. There are three ways to add products to your delivery in.
- Use the camera on your iPad and photograph the barcode. To activate camera, tap the blue camera icon in the right corner.
- Use the scanner and scan the products barcode.
- Search for your product by tapping the blue search icon and search for your product.
- Enter the amount of products. To enter the amount of products for delivery in there are three options.
- If you are using the iPad camera you can add amounts to a product by photographing it several times to increase the amount.
- If you are using the scanner you can scan a product several times to increase the amount.
- You can also increase or decrease the amount by tapping the + and - buttons.
- Tap Done > OK to complete the delivery in.