With Sitoo, you can make a delivery manually in Backoffice, through the import function in Backoffice or with the delivery function in Sitoo POS. A delivery should be made when you want to register completely new products in your warehouse or need to increase inventory on an already registered warehouse product.
Delivery in - step by step
Here we will go through how to make a delivery to your warehouse through import from Excel.
Make sure the product is already registered in Backoffice. Otherwise, please add the product.
- Create a product list of the items you want to submit. The list should contain the product's article number and match the article numbers registered in Sitoo.
- Should you submit a few products, you can find the article number in Backoffice > Products. Copy the article number and paste it into your excel sheet.
- Should you submit many products, you can download an entire product list with item numbers in Backoffice > Warehouse.
- If you have access to a number of warehouses, you must choose which warehouse you want to submit. In the upper right of the Warehouse view in Backoffice, your are able to select the warehouse that you want to submit. Tap the text to change warehouse.
- Select the correct warehouse in the drop-down meny > OK.
- Tap Export in the lower right corner.
- If you want to sumbit all the products in you warehouse, please leave the all lines and filters untouched. If you want, you can filter the product list by Category, Product group, Manufacturer, and Condition.
- Select file format for export. Both of them work, but we recommend CSV file (* .csv).
- Tap Export.
Clear the excel file
- The warehouse file is now downloaded to your computer. Often it will end up under downloaded files or similar folder on your computer.
- Open the file.
- Look at the excel file: In each row there is a product variant. Each column contains specific information about each product.
- Delete unnecessary columns: Keep columns E and G. Select the columns you want to delete, right click and select Delete.
Column E contains sku, which stands for article number. The product sku is unique for each product and is the single thing identifying the product in the system.
Column G contains title, which stands for product name. This is important to keep in order to more easily know what product you submit.
- Once you have the columns sku and title, add another column.
- Place the mouse at column C and enter "decimalquantity". Use only lowercase letters.
- Enter the amount of products that you have on each row in the column decimalquantity.
Import the delivery
- Select the rows and columns containing data.
- Right click on the the selected arean > Copy.
Do not select empty rows and columns.
- Log onto Backoffice > Warehouse.
- If you have access to more than one warehouse, you must select which warehouse you want to submit. You see a blue text in the upper right in the warehouse view > tap the text to change warehouse.
- Select the correct warehouse in the drop-down menu > OK.
The warehouse that is set as your main warehouse is what you see here if you have not actively selected another warehouse
- Tap Import in the lower right corner > OK.
- Double check selected warehouse. In the top left, you will see the current warehouse.
- Tap Import.
- Right click in the white textbox.
- Paste the information that you previously copied from your excel file.
It is important that the cursor is just behind the last character. Remove any spaces.
- Tap continue > Import > OK.
- Now you have completed the import. Follow the steps below to complete the delivery.
Pause the delivery
You can pause your delivery session to do something else in Backoffice and return later.
- Tap Back in the lower right corner.
- The delivery session will be paused.
- Resume the session by returning till the warehouse view in Backoffice and press the blue button in the lower right corner > Resume.
- You will the re-enter the the session and continue the delivery.
Complete the delivery
- Press the blue button Finish in the lower right corner.
- If you wish, you can leave a comment about the delivery.
- Press OK to save and complete delivery.
If you press Cancel, you will return to existing delivery session. If you press Exit without saving, the delivery session will be canceled and no products will be added.