This article will teach you how to import many images at once to your Backoffice as well as how to connect those images to your products.
Definition of terms
The following list describes the column names (fields) found in the import file
|sku||The article number of the product. Must be included to specified which product you want to associate with which image.|
|productimages||File name of the image file, e.g. "Bild.jpeg". The image should be uploaded in the resource manager. For multiple images, separate with commas.|
Add images by using the Add Resources-function
Make sure that your images are saved for web and that the file sizes does not exceed 3MB, and that they do not have spaces in their file names. Instead use the _ character.
- Login to Backoffice > Products.
- At the bottom right, click Add Resources.
- Upload images by either drag & drop or selecting the images you want to upload to your Backoffice.
- Click the editing icon on the product you want to add pictures to
- Click the camera icon and choose images to add to your product.
If you want to add images to a large number of products it is easier to do so by using an import. See below.
Connect images to product with an import
- Upload images to your Backoffice as described above.
- Create an excel-file that contains the product's articlenumber (sku) and the filenames of the images in the column productimages.
sku productimages 86-23090 bild.jpg, exempelbild.jpg 55-800 bild2.jpg 61-0000W36 bild3.jpg
The filenames should include extensions, for example "image.jpg". If you want to add several images to one product, separate the filenames with a comma. See example above.
- Copy all the lines and columns that contain data in your Excel file. Remember not to include any empty columns.
- Go to Backoffice > Products.
- Tap Import in the bottom right corner.
- Paste the data you copied from your Excel file here.
When you have pasted the data, it's important that the marker is positioned right next to the last character. Remove any spaces at the end.
- Click Continue > Import > OK.
- This concludes the import and your images should now be connected to your products.
Click on the link below to download our import template. Please refer to this document when connection a product to one or more images in Sitoo. Note that there are several sheets in the document.
The column names in the import template must not be formatted. They should keep the names that are in the template and always spelled in lowercase.