- Log in to Backoffice > Settings > POS Profiles.
- Click the plus-icon in the left corner.
- Enter a name for your profile.
- Add a logotype.
- Add text you want to appear on the upper and lower section of the receipt.
- Choose whether to apply automatic log off after a period of inactivity.
- Click the check box if you wish to display the article numbers of products on the receipt.
- Click the check box if you wish to display a barcode on the receipt. This is a requirement if you wish to be able to scan receipts when performing refunds.
If you want to change POS profile for your cash register you will first need to create your new profiles with all the information you want. Then contact us at email@example.com and we will switch profiles for your cash register.